Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Good news

I got the results of the polyp biopsy from my doctor today - no colon cancer.
I wasn't terribly worried, but it's a relief to know for sure. So I don't have to think about another colonoscopy until 2009.
We also signed up for his weight loss program, since all of my problems:
Diabetes
High blood pressure
High cholesterol
Sleep apnea

are consequences of carrying too much weight around.
With any luck at all, I'll be shopping for smaller motorcycle apparel next spring and changing the setting on my bike's shock absorber.

2 comments:

Totsie said...

High blood pressure runs in my family, and since I have a Generalized Anxiety Disorder, my bp would sometimes be all over the place. I've been careful about my sodium intake for two months now, and I've lost ten pounds from that alone. You can do it!

Yay for healthy colon!

The Oracle said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement!