Thursday, January 13, 2005

This Made My Day

Dirty Harry’ star Clint Eastwood told an awards ceremony in New York that he would “kill” Fahrenheit 9/11 filmmaker Michael Moore if he ever showed up at his front door with a camera, according to a report on Ananova.com.

With Moore sitting in the audience, Eastwood said, “Michael Moore and I actually have a lot in common - we both appreciate living in a country where there’s free expression.

“But, Michael, if you ever show up at my front door with a camera — I’ll kill you. I mean it.”

Eastwood, a Republican, made the comments at the National Board of Review awards held in New York where he picked up a Special Filmmaking Achievement prize for Million Dollar Baby.

A report in the New York Daily News, said Moore, who received a special “Freedom of Expression” award for his anti-Bush documentary, appeared to laugh off Eastwood’s comments.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

came by to drop you some love.

hope you and your family are doing well.