Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Not quite the MMPI

Here's how I rank on the following online personality test:
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv
Disorder Rating Information
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

With no Highs and only three Moderates, I come off as pretty boring. Maybe it's the Wellbutrin.

I've decided not to hunt for the unexpurgated Nick Berg beheading video online. It would just make me angrier.
My response to the killing is to wear my "Nuke and Pave" t-shirt today. Really.
Getting a lot of smiles and thumbs-up.
And my rant from yesterday will be published tomorrow as a letter to the editor in my wife's newspaper. Not a lot in the way of avenging Mr. Berg, but at least I feel like I'm adding my drop to the ocean of American outrage.


No comments: