Sunday, July 28, 2019

Thank you Steve and Austin!


The green mossy crud on the north side of our house has been a constant source of embarrassment for me ever since we moved back to Indiana two years ago.

I rented a pressure washer and cleaned it off a few weeks before we moved to Arkansas in 2007, but it came back with a vengeance over the next 12 years.

I acquired a pressure washer in Arkansas, but found the renters somehow made my dad's big wooden extension ladder disappear during their ruinous time in our house.

So when Steve gave me a $150 Amazon.com gift certificate for my birthday, I ordered this nifty ladder. (Turns out Steve has one just like it.)

My stepson Austin consented to pressure wash the side of the house for a reasonable fee and accomplished a cosmetic miracle in 90-degree heat this afternoon.

Now I don't have to cringe when I come home and see the side of the house.

There is still much to be done, but it's a good start.

No comments: