Monday, April 09, 2018

Gross blog negligence

I'm assembling a profit and loss statement for our commercial building in Jonesboro, Ark. in preparation for filing a tax return for our LLC.

In the process, I've been using last year's blog posts to refresh my memory about what improvements were made and when. I am also reminded of how badly I've neglected this blog, largely because we spent pretty much all of 2017 moving our stuff back to Thorntown, selling our Arkansas house and un-doing the horrible damage done by our Thorntown tenants in the nine years they lived here. I only posted 132 times last year, making it the least active year since I started the blog in the spring of 2004.

Last year's focus on getting back to Indiana also reduced my motorcycle mileage to double digits.

No comments: