Monday, December 10, 2012

Pete continues to bring happiness to others

AUSSIES RULE[6]

Our beloved Pete, who left us just before Thanksgiving when his liver gave out, is the gift who keeps on giving.

I got an email from CafePress.com this evening saying they were depositing about $26 in my PayPal account from the sale of items with Pete's face.

I created a storefront on CafePress a couple of years ago with Pete's picture and the words "Aussies Rule!" and then promptly forgot about it.

I can't tell you how good it makes me feel to know Pete's face is making people happy on t-shirts, throw pillows, steins and other stuff. You can see it at http://www.cafepress.com/bucksnortproductions/7317420
But don't take this as a sales pitch. It's just me missing Pete.

I also created a line of products with this image:

woof[7]

Here’s Pete and me with a tote bag in his likeness:

woofbag[5]

No comments: