Monday, May 26, 2008

Radio Ga Ga


Someone presumably cares about our radio listening habits.
I got a call from Arbitron a week or so ago, asking if I would participate in a week-long radio listening survey.
What the hell? Why not?
So I agreed and a couple of days later, I received a letter from Arbitron with a crisp new $1 bill telling me to watch the mail for our radio listening logs - one for me and one for Maria.
They showed up in Saturday's mail and I finally got around to opening the package this afternoon. The logs are for the week beginning on Thursday (May 29) and each one included two crisp new $1 bills. How nice.
They include internet and satellite radio stations in the survey, so I will have something to log even though I just about never listen to terrestrial radio.

No comments: